Your Michigan Rental Condo Needs Protecting
The Coverage Provided on a Michigan Rental Condo Policy
- Building Property Coverage: This includes the parts of the unit that are your responsibility to cover, which may include items such as cabinets, floor coverings, countertops, and any modifications that you made to your unit.
- Personal Property Coverage: To pay for covered losses to your property located in your condo unit. This includes any property that you own that is provided for the tenants use.
- Loss of Rents Coverage: To reimburse you for fair rental value lost when there is damage from an insured loss that causes the property to be uninhabitable.
- Liability Coverage: To protect yourself property against liability lawsuits.
Coverage that is not provided by a Michigan Rental Condo Policy
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water.
- Earth movement including earthquake and landslide.
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard.
- Damage caused by wear and tear, insects, birds or rodents.
Find an Insurance Agent for your Michigan Rental Condo:
Finally, click the highlighted link to be connected with a Michigan Rental Condo agent for more information. If you are having trouble getting insurance coverage for your Michigan Rental Condo Unit, click on the link to see What to do if you can’t get Michigan Dwelling Insurance.