Michigan Life insurance: Protection for your family
Is not having enough life Insurance going to put a financial strain on your family?
Many people realize the need for life insurance but keep putting it off until it is too late. You may think that life insurance is confusing, expensive, and complicated. You may think you don’t know enough to make the right decisions for you and your loved ones. Postponing this decision leaves you and your family exposed financially.
Are you making the wrong Life insurance Assumptions:
- Assumption #1: I’ll always be able to buy insurance. You could develop a health condition that makes you uninsurable or could make the insurance too costly for you.
- Assumption #2: I’ll get insurance later when I’m older or have a family. There is a need for Life insurance at all stages of life. Whether married or single, male or female, with or without children, you may have to meet your financial obligations. These policies provide financial security for you and your loved ones.
- Assumption #3: My family and I have coverage at work with group insurance. To meet the future needs of your family, you need to have 7 to 10 times your annual income. Most group term insurance amounts offered by employers won’t meet this need. And, when you don’t work for that employer any longer, you usually lose that coverage
- Assumption #4: My husband has life insurance, so I don’t need it. Women often live longer than men but not always. There are countless stories of men who had to shoulder the family financial burden along with the emotional burden after their wife passed away.
- Assumption #5: My family can cover funeral and burial expenses. Burying a spouse or family member is the most stressful time in a family’s life. Having insurance can reduce financial concerns for the family.
Michigan insurance professionals:
Finally, take the time now to review your needs and provide adequately for yourself and your family. For more information, contact a life insurance professional at 248-277-4505 or click the link to get a Michigan life insurance quote. More information on Michigan family protection policies are available to protect your family at the highlighted link.