Michigan Insurance Information Source
Michigan insurance is a source for all of your insurance information in Michigan. This site also provides additional resources related to insurance products. We explain the different types of insurance policies and current discounts that are available. We will also provide consumer safety information and important information on the laws related to Michigan Insurance products. Our website will make various Michigan insurance policies easier to understand. This site will help to explain your Michigan coverages and refer you to licensed Michigan agents who can provide you with a quote.
Click on the links for a quick guide to more information on the different insurance policies available in Michigan.
Michigan Insurance Policy Information
- Michigan auto insurance is mandatory for all vehicles, and driving without insurance is a violation, which could lead to a financial responsibility filing if you were to get into an accident without insurance. We can show you what Michigan auto insurance covers and the penalties for driving without Michigan insurance.
- Mortgage companies require Homebuyers to carry Michigan homeowner’s insurance to protect their interest in the property.
- If you are DENIED Michigan Homeowners Insurance, you can find information on how you can get homeowner’s coverage to protect your property.
- Apartment complexes may request Michigan renters insurance when you sign a lease.
- Mortgage companies may require Michigan flood insurance if you live in a flood zone.
- Michigan employers will need a Michigan worker’s compensation insurance
Request a Michigan Insurance Quote
If you need a Michigan insurance Quote, go to our quote page and provide the type of insurance that you are looking for on the Michigan insurance quote form or call 248-277-4505, to be referred to a Michigan agent who can give you a quote.
Michigan site is an independent site and not affiliated with the Michigan government.